No shows today. See full calendar for upcoming show dates.
Now accepting submissions for next year’s season.
Deadline is June 1st.
LOOKING FOR: COMEDIES MUSICALS DRAMAS CLASSICS ORIGINALS
STAGEStheatre accepts all submissions and offers our community a wide variety of shows each season. Our season runs from January through December. Want to be a big part of our team? Here’s what you should know:
What to expect from our process:
- Submit your show(s) for consideration
- If your show(s) fit in our season, we will contact you to set up an interview
- Final decisions are complete by mid-November. If your proposal is not accepted for the next season, we will inform you via email.
Directors – please provide:
- Your resume
- 3-4 shows you would be interested in directing
- A short synopsis of each show
- Cast sizes (number of Men and Women), and if there are any pre-cast roles
- A brief paragraph about your vision for each show (include details for set, lights, sound, costumes and any other major requirements for the show)
- A copy of the script for each submission (please note: we are unable to return scripts)
If you are interested in directing a musical, please also include information about your production team (Musical Director, Musicians, Choreographer). If submitting an original musical, please include a CD of the score.
Want to direct but don’t have a show to submit?
Please send us your resume, and we will set up an interview as soon as possible.
Playwrights – please provide:
- Your resume
- A short synopsis of your show (if your show has been performed previously, please provide any reviews or photos).
- Cast size (number of Men and Women), and if there are any pre-cast roles
- A copy of the script (please note: we are unable to return scripts & incomplete or unfinished scripts will not be considered).
- If you have a local director (in the SoCal area) you would like to work with, please include their contact information.
If submitting an original musical, please include a CD of the score.
Designers (Sets, Lights, Sound, Costumes, and Properties):
Please submit your resume and we will contact you for an interview.
Via email: [email protected]
Mail or Drop Off in person:
STAGEStheatre, attention: submissions
400 East Commonwealth Ave, Suite #4
Fullerton CA 92832