One Slight Hitch
It is Courtney’s wedding day, and her mom, Delia is making sure that everything is perfect. The groom is perfect, the dress is perfect, and the decorations (assuming they arrive) will be perfect. Then, like in any good farce the doorbell rings. And all hell breaks loose. So much for perfect.More
Now accepting submissions for next year’s season.
Deadline is June 1st.
LOOKING FOR: COMEDIES MUSICALS DRAMAS CLASSICS ORIGINALS
STAGEStheatre accepts all submissions and offers our community a wide variety of shows each season. Our season runs from January through December. Want to be a big part of our team? Here’s what you should know:
What to expect from our process:
- Submit your show(s) for consideration
- If your show(s) fit in our season, we will contact you to set up an interview
- Final decisions are complete by mid-November. If your proposal is not accepted for the next season, we will inform you via email.
Directors – please provide:
- Your resume
- 3-4 shows you would be interested in directing
- A short synopsis of each show
- Cast sizes (number of Men and Women), and if there are any pre-cast roles
- A brief paragraph about your vision for each show (include details for set, lights, sound, costumes and any other major requirements for the show)
- A copy of the script for each submission (please note: we are unable to return scripts)
If you are interested in directing a musical, please also include information about your production team (Musical Director, Musicians, Choreographer). If submitting an original musical, please include a CD of the score.
Want to direct but don’t have a show to submit?
Please send us your resume, and we will set up an interview as soon as possible.
Playwrights – please provide:
- Your resume
- A short synopsis of your show (if your show has been performed previously, please provide any reviews or photos).
- Cast size (number of Men and Women), and if there are any pre-cast roles
- A copy of the script (please note: we are unable to return scripts & incomplete or unfinished scripts will not be considered).
- If you have a local director (in the SoCal area) you would like to work with, please include their contact information.
If submitting an original musical, please include a CD of the score.
Designers (Sets, Lights, Sound, Costumes, and Properties):
Please submit your resume and we will contact you for an interview.
Via email: [email protected]
Mail or Drop Off in person:
STAGEStheatre, attention: submissions
400 East Commonwealth Ave, Suite #4
Fullerton CA 92832